Spring Term 2024
We wanted to share with you our 5 favourite things from Spring A. We agreed as a class that these were the things that brought us lots of joy!
- One of our favourite things was when we got to be palaeontologists like Mary Anning and dig for fossils! This was part of our English and Science work using the book ‘Dinosaur Lady’.
Ethan – I really enjoyed digging for fossils.
Callum – I really liked it when we got to use the tools to dig down.
- In science, we put on our wellies and went out on the field to look at what we could find in the soil.
Isla – I really liked it when we used the magnifying glasses to look at the soil.
Olivia – I loved it when we found all of the worms and spiders under the magnifying glasses.
- On number day, we did loads of different activities using measurement. Some of the things we did were new to us and we showed lots of courage and determination. We worked together in teams and showed each other love and patience through the whole day.
Penelope – I liked using the trundle wheel for the first time.
Rosie B – I enjoyed it when we did all of the activities. I liked the football one.
- We all really enjoyed having a go at sewing on Values day and making our own stars with a template.
Eliza – I enjoyed when we were using our star template and that all the lines were different colours.
Oscar – I liked how we sewed stars inside of each other.
- It was great to watch the Snow Pantomime last half term.
Samiya – I liked all of the good acting.
Jacob – I liked how they did all the performing, singing and dancing.